суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

free standing boat lift




The past few days have been working at the Sexy Girl event. Got more compliments than I can handle and had to give a lady the address of my hair stylist. Cute. Been very tired though...Yesterday, ended at 7pm and met Audrey for dinner @ Sushi Tei. We ate so much cooked salmon and yet I had enough space (not really, but I made space) for jelly, prawn crackers, lollipop. Hehe. Audrey was amazed at my propensity for junk food. It was her treat, and I must say, what a treat man

Went back to her place to try some Royce chocs. I am now a Royce convert although I still say Haighapos;s is pretty damn good too. We talked shit and watched BTVS. I love her for loving BTVS. I am still Queen of BTVS trivia and collectables. :D Heh. Her mum came home and she is just lovely. Itapos;s nice to have a mum so open and amiable...her mum also made me nasi bryani with chicken and peas,...which i also made room for. I am so going to put on weight after my partying sessions and ytdy Anyway her mum told us ghost stories from her days as a nurse and police personnel. Creepy. I like Quite disturbing is how she wants to help matchmake me after hearing about my singlehood. I didnapos;t try to explain that it is by choice...merely went along with the act of desperation and hammed up the nobody-wants-me theme. Honestly, Aapos;s mum is hilarious and soooo nice. Went home half past twelve, entirely happy.

Came back and msgapos;d/called S. Seems he is in a mood. The apos;picturesqueapos; India turns out to be less apos;picturesqueapos; and slightly more depressing. I really hopes he gets past India. I do not mean to forget the girl with no legs and begging, but that he can use it productively. I say productively because he has some ideas about fb messages that frankly scares the heejeebies out of me. I got angry at how he belittled my own experiences and deems me too callow to understand how fucked up the world is. I might not have travelled to the pits of the world, but I do know about it. The intensity of my knowledge while dimmer than his, should not be discounted because of my age or my limited travels. Anyhow, this whole thing just reminds me of how I should start doing something again. Grant a wish or Project can. Or AFA. I have been very remiss. Maybe Iapos;ll donate my stuff to salvos. The NUS fb group posted a trip to cambodia...

Today I slept in. Mum made me lunch and chocolate cake for dessert. FATNESS. Then I caught The Lady Eve. One of the two b/w dvds I bought while I was out with Amber, which seems like a long time back. Eve is quite a boring movie...dialogue was lacking something and plot a little tad bit too formulaic. Will watch Hamlet (Sir Olivierapos;s version) after I clear out my comic stack. Ryan gets my comics when he turns 13 :)

atlas fence connecticut, free standing boat lift, free standing boxing bag.



Комментариев нет: