суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

drawing lottery net nj




Hi there,

I recently went back on the Pill. My period has been rather wonky for a variety of reasons, and the doctor who did the Pap and all that told me to begin taking the pack even though I was not on my period. When I asked when I would be protected, the nurse at Planned Parenthood told me "after you have had your period after the first pack of pills."

I did some research online, and was told 7 days after beginning the pack. So I really would just like to make sure that I am protected (Iapos;m about to start the non-hormonal reminder pills from my first pack). I hope this isnapos;t a stupid question, but I really appreciate answers

=)

free standing deck plans, drawing lottery net nj, drawing lottery nc, drawing lottery michigan result state, drawing lottery michigan result.



Комментариев нет: