воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dinosaurs will die nofx




I found my motivation. Not where i should have. Iapos;m not happy about it.

i hung out with a boy this week. Iapos;m finding myself really attracted to. The only problem is iapos;ve had a boyfriend for almost three years now. But i canapos;t stop thinking about him. Itapos;s driving me nuts. I havenapos;t heard from him since thursday and it was very distant. He was out of town this weekend so i wonapos;t see him till moday and he knows iapos;m with someone. Itapos;s just driving me insane.

iapos;m probably making a whole issue out of nothing, but itapos;s made me want to get to the gym because he likes these little tiny girls.

eve 6 lyrics promise, dinosaurs will die nofx, dinosaurs will die lyrics nofx, dinosaurs will die lyrics, dinosaurs will die.



Комментариев нет: